From: "Tamás Gérczei" <gerczei.tamas@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] util-linux in a Solaris x86 prefix - can't emerge - doesn't compile + one minor ebuild-level issue to maybe fix
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 11:28:27
1 Hi Fabian,
2
3 Well. That I have tried doing by numerous methods to no avail - and
4 today I seem to have found the perseverance to build /usr/bin/script
5 off the misc-utils tree of util-linux hacking all the includes and
6 headers across the platforms... It even works, more or less, but it
7 does fail - something just isn't right there concerning the outputs.
8 BUT: I found ttyrec which, though, won't emerge in the prefix from the
9 ebuild provided, does compile (and even run and record) fine from the
10 vanilla source on Solaris 10 - and does therefore solve my problem,
11 rendering util-linux useless for the purpose I sought.
12
13 Many thanks for your advice!
14 Tamas
15