From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] very first Interix profile
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 08:40:03
1 On 25-05-2007 23:22:24 -0500, matt wrote:
2 > would default-prefix/x86/windows/interix/* be better ?
3
4 that would just deviate from the rest of the profiles... I tried to
5 stay consistent, even though that might not make the most sense (look at
6 the AIX or IRIX profiles, it's unlikely AIX runs on something else but
7 PPC, and IRIX only on MIPS, still for consistency...)
8
9 > > I took a little freedom to anticipate on cygwin and other windowsish
10 > > crap, so I put the profile in default-prefix/windows/interix/*
13 Fabian Groffen
14 Gentoo on a different level
17 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list