From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Prefix on a Gentoo host: sharing the Portage tree
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 18:13:27
1 On 23 июля 2012 16:47:10 Jeremy Olexa wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Christoph Junghans <ottxor@g.o>
3 wrote:
4 > > Can you give us some motivating number how many packages still need to
5 > > be back-ported to gx86?
6 >
7 > % pwd
8 > .../prefix_trunk
9 > % find . -maxdepth 2 -mindepth 2 -type d | wc -l
12 > So, roughly 338 packages are still in the prefix repo alone. That is
13 > down ~30 in 5 months given my past analysis:
14 > http://blog.jolexa.net/2012/02/gentoo-prefix-a-look-at-the-number-of-package
15 > s/ So, at the current rate, we can expect the migration to take another ~4.5
16 > years.
17 > -Jeremy
18
19 More Interesting is how many packages actualy differs from main portage tree
20 --
21 Best Regards,
22 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
23 Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, Russia
24 Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
25 Gentoo Team Ru
26 Gentoo Linux Dev
27 mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com
28 mailto:alexxy@g.o