From: Al <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Stating officially with Cygwin
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:25:32
2 > Depends more on what you like to use.
3 > Repoman understands 'cvs', 'svn', 'git', 'bzr' and 'hg'.
4 > emerge --sync understands 'rsync', 'cvs', 'svn' and 'git'.
7 Isn't there a kind of de facto standard for Gentoo? If not, I would go
8 with SVN. I know how to use it and there are reasons why it has
9 replaced CVS. Before I start learning GIT or BZR I'd like to see,
10 which one of the three becomes the standard. Don't need the exchange
11 my VCS knowlege every three years.
12
13 Al