From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] octave/gnuplot on OSX, no aquaterm!
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:15:53
Hi Mathias,

On 19-06-2008 16:53:02 +0900, Mathias Laurin wrote:
> I installed octave from gentoo, but it won't use aquaterm. Note that it > works from macports. What is strange is that, during the configure > phase, it says it has found aquaterm and is going to use it. But when I > start octave, there is no aqua terminal available. I tried compiling by > hand, same results: configure finds aquaterm but not the compiled > octave. I also had a look at the portfile from macports but it does not > contain anything special.
Does MacPorts have the same version? Does your version try to use the X11 terminal? I don't see octave in the tree, would you mind sharing the ebuild somewhere? Maybe gentoo-x86 made some modifications which break the aquaterm. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level -- gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-alt] octave/gnuplot on OSX, no aquaterm! Mathias Laurin <mathias.laurin@×××××.com>