From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Best Practice in Adopting New Ebuilds in Prefix
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 08:07:26
1 On 03-08-2011 10:36:00 +0900, heroxbd@×××××.com wrote:
2 > BTW, the cycle of a bug request of keywording a certain ebuild is also
3 > too long. At present I maintain an overlay for myself for about 100
4 > ebuilds only for adding an arch keyword to use in Prefix.
5 >
6 > Hope I can find a way out of those. Suggestion and ideas are very
7 > appreciated for me to enjoy more of my life with Prefix.
8
9 Show us your capabilities, and become a Gentoo Developer in particular
10 for the Gentoo Prefix project, and help us out to improve our
11 understaffed project.
12
13 There is absolutely nothing that blocks your contributions but time of
14 the main developers, like me.
15
16 Thanks,
19 Fabian Groffen