From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Prefix bootstrap stage3 pinentry fails when host system has FLTK
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 15:56:23
1 Hi Stephen,
2
3 Thanks for the followup and better fix.
4
5 The bootstrap script indeed allows for certain "tricks", in a way it is
6 intended to be used like that, but it will never suggest that for
7 obvious reasons. :)
8
9 Good to hear bootstrapping succeed. I still haven't had the time to
10 look into the ca-certificates issue, but it sounds nasty, and hard to
11 get by.
12
13 Thanks,
14 Fabian