From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] $EPREFIX/etc/portage/package.keywords not work?
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 13:44:59
1 On 03-06-2008 08:39:49 -0500, Jeremy Olexa wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 8:19 AM, Qiangning Hong <hongqn@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > Hi all, I can not emerge the masked lighttpd even if I've added it to
4 >
5 > Ah, yes. I added lighttpd for you. If you let us know what ARCH you
6 > use when filing bugs we can add the appropriate keyword for you so you
7 > have a little less hassle. Anyway, I added the keyword for you now but
8 > you will still have to use package.unmask. If you sync again, that is.
9
10 Note that if you use rsync, there is a delay in when fixes come to you.
11
12 The rsync master starts a regeneration every {1,11,21,31,41,51}th minute
13 of the hour, this currently takes 1 minute and 7 seconds (on average ;)
14 ). From this point it becomes available for the rsync mirror which you
15 use to sync. This mirror refreshes every 15 minutes (0,15,30,45 IIRC),
16 meaning you can get a delay of roughly 13 minutes currently.
20 Fabian Groffen
21 Gentoo on a different level
22 --
23 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list