From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] [Darwin] odcctools trouble...
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:57:21
1 On 13-11-2007 18:14:52 +0100, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > Ok. I actually killed my entire system at the moment (got caught by a
3 > libmove of gettext :( ), but I managed to install the older gcc from a
4 > binpkg, and guess what? ld doesn't bus-error any more.
5
6 I recompiled the latest gcc with forced down CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS "-O2 -pipe"
7 and now it works fine. I committed this to the ebuild and reenabled
8 parallel building as well as it appears to work fine.
9
10 So everything is working again :)
14 Fabian Groffen
15 Gentoo on a different level