From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Package failures
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 23:38:11
1 Hi William,
2
3 Firstly, you need to let people know what exactly fails. " trying to merge
4 lyx, newsbeuter and fetchmail all fail." is far far from enough. Please use
5 the bugzilla and follow the guideline[1] to make a good bug report.
6
7 Secondly, you may fix the problem yourself by introducing an overlay[2] and
8 tune the ebuild until it installs. Then be kind to share the effort by
9 submitting a patch to the bug you opened in step 1. Developers will review
10 the patch and get it included.
11
12 Cheers,
13 Benda