From: Michael Yang <yangofzeal@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] does virtual/cblas work?
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 17:11:31
1 Hi guys,
2
3 I'm trying to install sci-libas/scipy which depends on virtual/cblas
4 and virtual/lapack. I noticed that virtual/cblas is not in the prefix
5 overlay, so I used ecopy to try to emerge it myself. Emerge was
6 successful, but I ran into lapack problems since "eselect blas set 1"
7 doesn't seem to be prefix-aware and tries to make symbolic links in
8 /usr/lib and /usr/lib/pkgconfig rather than ${EPREFIX}/usr/lib and
9 ${EPREFIX}/usr/lib/pkgconfig. See gentoo bug #277447 for more detail.
10
11 General question: am I missing something or does the prefix overlay
12 not support blas/cblas/atlas yet?