From: Michael Weiser <michael@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] gemato in prefix
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 17:00:48
1 Hi Fabian,
2
3 On Sun, Mar 04, 2018 at 10:34:27AM +0100, Fabian Groffen wrote:
4
5 > I think I finally cracked it. I basically rewrote hashgen because it
6 > was needlessly complex and interwoven for some reason. I just did an
7 > emerge --sync (against rsync1) and ran hashverify after it (emerge
8 > hashgen). It fails because of found excess file: srf-ip-conn-srv.pid
9 > but that's the only complaint it has.
10
11 Yes, hashverify as well as gemato can now verify a freshly synced prefix
12 tree without error (apart from the pid file).
13
14 Were you able to pin down the actual cause of the verification failures?
15
16 gemato is down to 24 seconds for verification, hashverify now takes 13
17 seconds.
18
19 I'll go on and try to integrate gemato and hashverify with emaint sync
20 in prefix.
21 --
22 Michael