From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Gentoo Prefix on github ?
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:12:11
On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Nicolas Pinto <nicolas.pinto@×××××.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, > > Please accept my apologies for the noise if this has already been discussed. > > I was simply wondering if it would be a good idea to put the Gentoo > Prefix tree and bootstrap script on I found that most > projects who moved there got a lot more attention than in their own > corner since it is so easy to contribute issues, pull requests, etc. > (e.g. HomeBrew [1]) > > I understand that the entire Gentoo community is on a different > platform (i.e. bugzilla / cvs) and is certainly happy with it. Does it > even make sense to talk about it? Is it time to "upgrade"? > > Let me know what you think.
Since we are a close mirror of Gentoo Linux, it makes not much sense to go farther away from Gentoo Linux. That would only make things harder. We have enough publicity now for the amount of people working on it. -Jeremy
> > Regards, > > Nicolas > > > [1] >

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-alt] Gentoo Prefix on github ? Nicolas Pinto <nicolas.pinto@×××××.com>