From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Problems detected with my world file
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:34:42
1 On 02-04-2008 13:09:42 -0700, Brendan Oakley wrote:
2 > > I have exactly the same, but it seems not to harm other than to annoy.
3 > >
4 > > This baselayout thing is due to a change in a virtual, I should correct
5 > > for prefix. Thanks!
6 >
7 > It should be safe (and tidier) to remove baselayout from the world
8 > file because it is included in system. Or am I missing something?
9
10 I removed it from the system set, and replaced it with baselayout-prefix
11 in the default-prefix profile.
12
13 That /should/ fix it.
17 Fabian Groffen