From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] startprefix not sourcing prefixed profile, PATH not set
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 20:03:26
1 Thanks for the report. This issue has been fixed in the latest (and
2 only remaining) version of bash in portage.
3
4 On 08-07-2007 10:29:18 -0600, Aaron Wilson wrote:
5 > I've just bootstraped a fresh install of OS X 10.4.10 according to the
6 > documentation. I tried using the startprefix script that is mentioned but
7 > the prefixed bash doesn't source the prefixed profile and my PATH is not
8 > set.
9 >
10 > Should executing the startprefix (essentially executing
11 > ~/Library/Gentoo/bin/bash) script cause the prefixed profile
12 > (~/Library/Gentoo/etc/profile) to be sourced?
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo on a different level
19 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list