From: Brad Macpherson <brad@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Prefix-standalone profile has upgraded into dev
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 06:45:19
1 Fantastic news! Your hard work is much appreciated out here in userland.
2
3 Cheers
4
5 Brad
6
7 On 28 September 2019 03:51:14 GMT+01:00, Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o> wrote:
8 >Fellow Gentoo Users and Developers,
9 >
10 >I have just authored commit b006a6fc53f2 with Mo Zhou, our GSOC
11 >student,
12 >to promote Gentoo Prefix Standalone amd64 profile
13 >
14 > default/linux/amd64/17.0/no-multilib/prefix/kernel-3.2+
15 >
16 >into "dev" level. Gentoo Prefix will start to receive standard Gentoo
17 >QA, and become more reliable to go for "stable" profile level.
20 >This moment has been waited for years. Thanks to all who have
21 >contributed, especially the Gentoo Prefix users and the Gentoo QA team
22 >for your help and support.
23 >
24 >Yours,
25 >Benda
28 Sent from Kaiten Mail. Please excuse my brevity.