From: Alexey Sokolov <alexey+gentoo@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [slight ping] not arbitrarily overwrite EPREFIX
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 10:53:26
1 29.11.2021 09:56, Etienne Buira пишет:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Almost a month without any reply, may i ask why? If i didn't supply
5 > patches in expected form, please let me know how to do it.
6 >
7 > The ones i'd really like applied are first and third, first fixes uses
8 > when called as 'bootstrap-prefix.sh /path/to/prefix interactive', and
9 > the third one allows to set portage configuration bits as soon as
10 > portage is in shape enough to run on its own.
11 >
12 > The second, admitedly, while a siplification, might not worth the
13 > trouble of reviewing.
14 >
15 > Regards.
19 This list doesn't seem to be well monitored. To get some progress on my
20 patches I sometimes have to ping grobian@ directly
23 Best regards,
24 Alexey "DarthGandalf" Sokolov