From: Thomas Gommes <tgommes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Boostrapping Prefix on i5 Mac OS X/Masked packages
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 06:30:25
1 Hi Harold,
2
3 I deal with the same situation creating two different .profile files
4 .profile.gentoo and .profile.macport . In Mac OS terminal, I create two
5 different settings using "source .profile.gentoo" or "source
6 .profile.macport" as start command.
7
8 Thomas
9
10 On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 4:03 AM, Harold Pimentel