From: Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] prefix keywords need to go (?)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:34:45
On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 14:44 +0100, Fabian Groffen wrote:

> If we would also change all ED into $D$EPREFIX inheriting prefix.eclass > would do the trick entirely and we could merge back.
I missed the point here: Is this because D (and ED) might be unset during ebuild source-time, so setting ED in prefix.eclass' global scope will go wrong? If yes, then +1. /haubi/ -- Michael Haubenwallner Gentoo on a different level

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] prefix keywords need to go (?) Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>