From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] ca-certificates depends on deb2targz for non-aix
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:46:21
1 On 18-04-2007 11:38:37 +0200, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > as portage seems to use deb2targz on aix only, app-misc/ca-certificates
5 > should depend on app-arch/deb2targz for aix only, not unconditionally.
6 >
7 > Not only that deb2targz is not keyworded for solaris (well, aix too), it
8 > is somewhat useless on non-aix (if not in world-file).
9
10 Well, somewhat only. I wouldn't have known you can use "ar" to unpack
11 those .debs if it wouldn't have been a problem for AIX.
12
13 Anyway, I changed the dep accordingly. Thanks! (I think the dep needs
14 to stay in, to ensure proper order on emerge -e system.)
17 Fabian Groffen
18 Gentoo on a different level
21 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list