From: Perry Smith <pedzsan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] break your AIX prefix: "aix-soname" even for gcc libraries (gcc_s, stdc++)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 12:57:34
It would be interesting to see how many users you have.

I've never got mine up and decided to roll my own but then, as usual, got side tracked (by that AIX assembler bug) and I've never got back to it.

The bringup is too painful for me.  I can get from zero to the place I want to go to quicker by hand than I can get prefix up.