From: Jeremy <jer.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] Stable Keywords?
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 01:35:00
1 Peter Ansell wrote:
2 <snip>
3 > I wouldn't mine helping sync or expand the prefix tree btw, as I am
4 > already doing a bit of it myself when I find a package that I want in
5 > my prefix which isn't there, or isn't keyworded as such. If you do
6
7 I also do this if there is a package that I want. Currently I have 6
8 bugs in with ebuilds that I have "ported" over. I would probably run
9 "stable" on my systems and hopefully this system put in place would
10 avoid any future major breakage that would result from a new system
11 package being auto-synced.
12 -Jeremy
15 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list