From: Matt Michalowski <nextdayflight@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: where are old ebuilds?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:45:40
1 2009/11/12 Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>:
2 >
3 > On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:48:41 -0500, Michael Yang <yangofzeal@×××××.com>
4 > wrote:
5 >>> since this one is straight from gx86, you'll have to look at it in the
6 >>> Attic of the main tree:
7 >>
8 >> thanks - it worked.
9 >> If there were significant alterations to make it work in prefix, would
10 >> there be a similar attic for prefix ebuilds?
11 >>
12 >> -mike
13 >
14 > Mike,
15 > Everything we do is in source control. You found the CVS attic. One way to
16 > achieve the same on the svn repo is to mess around with the web interface
17 > (trac) or just do svn up -r <rev num>.
18 >
19 > trac: http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/alt/browser/trunk/prefix-overlay/
20 > repo: http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/alt/trunk/prefix-overlay/
21 >
22 > HTH,
23 > Jeremy
27 Can I just ask how things make it from the SVN repository to the rsync mirror?
28
29 For example, in my current rsync tree, there are dev-db/tokyocabinet
30 ebuilds. These don't exist in the prefix-overlay SVN tree, but look
31 like they come straight from the gx86 tree. They don't have ~x86-linux
32 or ~amd64-linux keywords, but rather just ~x86 and ~amd64. Is it now
33 possible or even recommended to just put ~x86/~amd64 in
34 ACCEPT_KEYWORDS?
35
36 Cheers,
37 Matt.