From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] ebuilds 9999
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 01:09:53
1 Alan Hourihane <alanh@×××××××××××.uk> writes:
2
3 > I've been away a little while and upgraded portage on my prefix box.
4 >
5 > But I now get emerges want to emerge the -9999 version of the ebuild,
6 > meaning bringing in git/mercurial etc.
7 >
8 > What's the best way to prevent the 9999 versions being pulled in ?
9
10 That probably means the ebuild you want has not been keyworded for your
11 arch. Portage tries to pull in the highest possible version and tells
12 you to add accept_keyword in that case.
13
14 Benda