From: Michael Weiser <michael@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] sys-devel/llvm-3.6.0 on x64-macos
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 18:00:43
1 Hi Fabian,
2
3 first of all: Sorry for dropping of the earth. Unfortunately I only
4 occasionally have time to look after my prefix. This will most likely
5 continue through the summer.
6
7 Great work on sorting clang bootstrapping! I just had emerge --depclean
8 actually proposing to remove gcc-apple - which I take as a very good
9 sign but didn't have the guts (yet) to let it do. ;)
10