From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] AIX: ca-certificates fails
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:43:51
On 11-04-2007 21:45:48 +0200, Fabian Groffen wrote:
> On 04-04-2007 16:04:25 -0500, Marshall McMullen wrote: > > YES!!, deb2targz is able to convert it to a tar.gz, which I can then > > extract using tar. > > Ok, can you try the following patch on your portage installation (the > file $EPREFIX/usr/lib/portage/bin/ and try to emerge > ca-certificates like that? I assume you have deb2targz still emerged.
Ok, this patch is wrong, but I checked in better one (tested, and works), so if you sync up and emerge the newest portage (in an hour or so) you should be able to emerge ca-certificates now. deb2targz has been added to the packages file in default-prefix/aix now. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level -- gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-alt] AIX: ca-certificates fails Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com>