From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] Portage-tree not found anymore
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:39:00
1 Hi all,
2
3 Today I synced and bumped portage to 2.2.01.17086. Now I get this:
4
5 # emerge --sync
6 !!! Repository name or alias 'gentoo_prefix', defined for repository
7 'gentoo', overrides existing alias or repository.
8 !!! main-repo not set in DEFAULT and PORTDIR is empty.
9 !!! Location not set for repository gentoo
10 !!! Location not set for repository gentoo_prefix
11 WARNING: One or more repositories have missing repo_name entries:
12
13 None/profiles/repo_name
14
15 NOTE: Each repo_name entry should be a plain text file containing a
16 unique name for the repository on the first line.
19 !!! PORTDIR is undefined. Is
20 /opt/scisoft64/usr/share/portage/config/make.globals missing?
24 But /opt/scisoft64/usr/share/portage/config/make.globals is there and
25 PORTDIR is defined. I also redefined it in make.conf without success.
28 Any idea?
29
30 justin