From: Matthias Gerstner <mgerstner@××××.de>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] bootstrap-prefix.sh / bootstrap-rap.sh failing on OpenSUSE Leap
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 13:53:03
1 Hi Fabian
2
3 Thank you for your reply.
4
5 > Can you share the following vars from
6 > ${EPREFIX}/usr/share/portage/config/make.globals:
7 > - PORTAGE_USER
8 > - PORTAGE_GROUP
9 > - PORTAGE_ROOT_USER
10 > - PORTAGE_INST_UID
11 > - PORTAGE_INST_GID
12
13 These variables are only correctly recorded in
14 ${EPREFIX}/tmp/usr/share/portage/config/make.globals.
15
16 In ${EPREFIX}/usr/share/portage/config/make.globals the variables are
17 completely missing.
18
19 I should point out that my host system is using NIS for passwd and group
20 databases. The entries have been correctly duplicated in
21 ${EPREFIX}/etc/{group,passwd}, however.
22
23 Regards
24
25 Matthias