From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Help with Emacs under Prefix on OS-X
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:41:13
1 Hi William,
2
3 On 24-01-2013 17:11:41 -0500, William Morris wrote:
4 > I have Emacs installed in a Gentoo Prefix installation on OS-X
5 > (10.8.2). Emacs works when started in a terminal (-nw). However,
6 > when started without options, although it creates a window and
7 > seems to work, it does not receive input from the keyboard - input
8 > goes to the shell that started emacs. Mouse input seems ok, but the
9 > application menu that runs along the top of the screen (separate
10 > from the emacs window) still says "Terminal".
11
12 This is odd. Although it won't change much to the problem, you best
13 file a bug for this in our bugzilla (bugs.gentoo.org) under Gentoo/Alt,
14 Prefix support.
15
16 Thanks,
17 Fabian