From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] I tried installing gentoo prefix on WSL2 running debian.....
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 09:39:51
1 We really need the config.log file around the place where it tests for
2 /lib/ccp, which is the thing it believes is non-sane in your system.
3
4 Fabian
5
6 On 02-07-2019 10:15:06 +0100, Michael Fothergill wrote:
7 > > Many thanks for your help again.
8 >
9 > I did the export command as you suggested and then ran the bootstrap script
10 > again.
11 >
12 > It started at stage 2 and ran through and crashed again exactly as before.
13 >
14 > No cure yet.
15 >
16 > I can't emerge wgetpaste yet.
17 >
18 > So I have posted as much of the build log as the terminal buffer retains here:
19 >
20 > [1]https://paste.debian.net/1089980/
21 >
22 > Suggestions on another solution is appreciated.
23 >
24 > Regards
25 >
26 > Michael
30 > References:
31 > 1. https://paste.debian.net/1089980/
32 >
33 > read_char: errno==EILSEQ; invalid byte sequence for UTF-8:
34 --
35 Fabian Groffen
36 Gentoo on a different level