From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] new document available
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 12:58:16
1 Gentoo once got an offer from a Linux magazine to fill some pages for a
2 special Gentoo edition. I wrote some material for that occasion last
3 year. My article was retracted early in the process because it became
4 too big, and not really technically focussed. I forgot about it, until
5 I read a mail I got this morning, and decided to put it on the web for
6 what it's worth. Some may find something they didn't know yet in it.
7
8 It was focussed at complete outsiders, so the article aims to bore you
9 with stuff you probably already know ;)
10
11 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/prefix/usecases.xml
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo on a different level