From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Prefix on a Gentoo host: sharing the Portage tree
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:19:03
1 Jeremy Olexa писал 2012-07-24 01:47:
2 > On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Christoph Junghans
3 > <ottxor@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Can you give us some motivating number how many packages still need
7 >> be back-ported to gx86?
8 >
9 > % pwd
10 > .../prefix_trunk
11 > % find . -maxdepth 2 -mindepth 2 -type d | wc -l
14 It is more interesting how many realy different packages in tree and in
15 overlay.
16 There may be only minor difference or some cosmetic changes like
17 keywords
18 >
19 > So, roughly 338 packages are still in the prefix repo alone. That is
20 > down ~30 in 5 months given my past analysis:
21 >
22 > http://blog.jolexa.net/2012/02/gentoo-prefix-a-look-at-the-number-of-packages/
23 > So, at the current rate, we can expect the migration to take another
24 > ~4.5 years.
25 > -Jeremy
28 Best Regards,
29 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
30 Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, NRC Kurchatov Institute,
31 Gatchina, Russia
32 Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
33 Gentoo Team Ru
34 Gentoo Linux Dev
35 mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com
36 mailto:alexxy@g.o