From: Asfand Qazi <aq2@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] Does Gentoo Prefix now install it's own glibc ?
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 12:04:12
1 On 31/08/12 19:10, Jeremy Olexa wrote:
2 > On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Asfand Qazi <aq2@×××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I'm doing an update after a long time, and find that glibc is is being
6 >> compiled - is that right? How comes the change from the previous model to
7 >> use system libc?
8 >
9 > No, and it doesn't have any prefix KEYWORDS, so I guess that you
10 > improperly used --autounmask or have a configuration error (invalid
11 > ACCEPT_KEYWORDS)
12 > -Jeremy
13
14 Ah, whoops... my mistake, sorry. It was being umasked. Why on earth
15 did I do that?!!!
16
17 Thanks
20 Regards,
21 Asfand Yar Qazi
22 Team 87 - High Throughput Gene Targeting
23 Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
28 The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research
29 Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a
30 company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered
31 office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.