From: Markus Duft <mduft@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] openssh 5 mask
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:50:35

what about the openssh 5.0 mask? Could you check that again, please? It even compiles on interix ;) so shouldn't be too much of a
problem. Also I get the impression that it's not much different from v4.7, since nearly all patches/hunks applied unmodified. Which
symbols where undefined when you tried? What USE flags did you use? Maybe it compiles here because I'm missing something you had

I'd really like to have that on unmasked at least on interix. That would give us a large advance over interopsystems, which refuse
to make their patches for 4.6 open. There would be no more reason to use their openssh binary package on interix.

Cheers, Markus