From: Greg <trigggl@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] gcc failing, prefix-launcher-1.2 on AIX
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:20:33
1 Fabian Groffen wrote:
2
3 >On 03-06-2008 09:58:51 -0500, Greg wrote:
6 >>Well, that's the hazard of running this from work. Apparently the
7 >>process got cut off. I came back and all my terminals were closed.
8 >>Also, apparently the change is not persistant. I have to do it again.
9 >>I'm going to try one more time and if it doesn't work, I'll make sure
10 >>I'm running it from home.
14 >screen(1) is your friend when working remote ;)
17 THAT is an excellent suggestion. I'm doing an OpenOffice install on one
18 of my Gentoo Linux ppc64 RS/6000s. It's been going on for hours and my
19 connection went down. I was able to just go right back into it. It's
20 still going. And when I go home for the day, I can open it back up
21 there. This is an awesome tool! Thanks for that. I've also got my
22 Scorched3D game server running on a screen. Learn something new every day.
26 Greg Trigg
27
28 Jacksonville, AR
34 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list