From: Emre Eryilmaz <emre.eryilmaz@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Gentoo Prefix Lead election
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 08:46:42
1 > On 6 May 2019, at 09:40, Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o> wrote:
4 > I have been a user here since 2010 and a developer since 2011. Gentoo
5 > Prefix educated me to grow up both technically and socially. I am now
6 > using Prefix for research work, for hobby and for mobile computing.
7 >
8 > I am surprised that Fabian forgot to accept nomination. I am proud of
9 > Gentoo Prefix and appreciate the trust and encouragement you gave me
10 > during the lead election.
11 >
12 >> Congrats Benda! Can you update the wiki and the outstanding bug
13 >> yourself?
14 >
15 > Thank you! There won't be much change to Prefix. I will strive to keep
16 > the momentum of this vivid and friendly community.
17 >
18 > I hope in the coming year, we will synthesize Prefix with EAPI-7 to
19 > bring better user experience to Prefix-chaining and crossdev, and will
20 > promote Prefix into stable profiles of Gentoo.
21 >
22 > I encourage us all to spread the word of Gentoo Prefix, to talk about it
23 > in technical gatherings and meetings, and write about it in blogs and
24 > scientific articles.
25
26 Congratulations Benda.
29 Emre Eryilmaz