From: Elias Pipping <pipping@××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] startprefix not sourcing prefixed profile, PATH not set
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 16:55:10
1 On Jul 8, 2007, at 6:50 PM, Aaron Wilson wrote:
2
3 > This will cause OS X's bash to source the prefixed profile though.
4 > I thought that was what we are avoiding with the startprefix script.
5 >
6 > Aaron
7
8 Yes, that's what makes it a work-around, not a solution ;)
9
10 Kind regards,
13 Elias
14
15 PS: alternatively you could call the script 'foo' and type '. foo'
16 whenever you want to source the prefix-specific profile, but I don't
17 think you'll like that.
18 --
19 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list