From: Florian CROUZAT <gentoo@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Boostrapping Prefix on i5 Mac OS X/Masked packages
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:40:08
1 On 22 oct. 2010, at 22:29, Harold Pimentel wrote:
2
3 > Hi guys,
4 >
5 > So I recently am in the process of bootstrapping and I get to the point where I 'emerge -e system' and it seems almost everything is masked. I understand I can put every package in packages.keywords or something like that, but there is probably a better way (that would taken forever!)?
6 >
7 > What's the best solution to this problem?
8 >
9 > Also, could I see someone's make.conf if they're on OS X? I'm relatively new to Gentoo and even newer to Prefix.
13 > Thanks!
14 >
15 > Harold
16
17 I'd check the output of "eselect profile list" and/or "ls -al /your/prefix/etc/make.profile"
18 The pointed directory should contains a make.default which should define your ARCH and more interestingly, ACCEPT_KEYWORDS to ~YOUR-ARCH, the tilde meaning you accept unstable package (mandatory with prefix). Or maybe you overrided the ACCEPT_KEYWORDS value in your make.conf with one without tilde ?
19
20 My 2 cents.
21
22 -----
23 Florian.
24 / For security reasons, all text in this mail
25 is double-rot13 encrypted. /