From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] portage, openpty and interix
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:16:14
1 On 23-10-2009 15:36:48 +0200, Markus Duft wrote:
2 > argh - i have no time/possibility to check 701 - all my prefixes are
3 > busy - will take some more time, but i have a feeling that the same
4 > applies as for 555 ...
5
6 I don't. The code has changed completely, and openpty should be default
7 again. This explains why Solaris prefixes are having a hanging emerge
8 occasionally again with 701. I just committed a patch to clean that up
9 and disable openpty on Solaris again. Interix should only be able to
10 get a pipe in use there if it uses python-3, but I guess that's not
11 going to happen anywhere near soon, so it shouldn't.
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo on a different level