From: Markus Wagner <westsidenet@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] dev-libs/libltdl-2.4.6 failes to compile during bootstrap (El Capitan)
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 03:46:01
1 Hi Han,
2
3 thank you for your answer. I've just tried some runs for the bootstrap
4 with llvm-3.4.2 - other versions of llvm are not compiled.
5 Unfortunately libltdl is still failing with the same error.
6
7 Do you have any other ideas?
8
9 Many thanks
10
11 /M
12
13 > Han H. <mailto:twn@×××××××.com>
14 > 23 August 2016 at 03:28
15 > I had the same problem a while ago when I bootstraped on El Captain. I
16 > think your llvm+clang version (3.5.2) is too new to make it go
17 > through. The script mentioned that you should keep llvm <3.5, but I am
18 > not sure why llvm-3.4 was removed from the main tree. You might want
19 > to find the ebuild yourself.