From: Michael Fothergill <michael.fothergill@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: simple question about installing chromium browser for use in debian OS using gentoo prefix..
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 16:37:33
1 MAny thanks again.
2
3 node js 9999999 has compiled and now chromium is slowly compiling.
4
5 I should have turned on the jumbo-build flag..........
6
7 I have a conventional gentoo install on this machine alongside
8 debian/gentoo prefix.
9
10 If I would take e.g. the video card settings etc from the make.conf from
11 the ordinary gentoo install and put them in
12 the gentoo prefix make.conf would that help me configure xorg-server to
13 work properly when I come to emerge it?
14
15 Suggestions on the way forward here are welcome.
16
17 Regards
18
19 MF