From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Problem building Python 2.7.2 on Lion
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 06:03:49
On 01-08-2011 14:41:33 -0700, Logan Bowers wrote:
> Hey all, > > I just tried to `emerge python` to upgrade from 2.7.1 to 2.7.2 on my new Lion box (dunno if that has anything to do with it or not), and I'm getting this error. Any ideas?
You probably didn't rebootstrap after updating to Lion, did you? I'm affraid that is necessary, since your CHOST still is set to darwin10. You can try and see what happens if you change your profile symlink to point to the 10.7 (Lion) profiles. Python might do something intelligent with that. Anyway, if you change your profile like this, make sure to recompile binutils-apple and gcc-apple. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level