From: darrell <darrell@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefix python-3.3.0
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 05:19:26
1 On 02/17/2013 08:34 PM, William Morris wrote:
2 > Hi Darrell
3 > Not sore if it is relevant, but I had trouble bootstrapping Prefix. It turned
4 > out that I had some non-standrd entries in PATH. I'd suggest clering anything
5 > that modifies PATH in your .bashrc and trying again.
6 > Cheers
7 > --
8 > William
11 Hey,
12
13 i'm going to try it out on my 2006 MBP since i've pretty much gotten
14 everything up and running on the iMac. it will take a while at 2.2GHz
15 and only 4GB ram ;)
16
17 i did have various /opt droppings and whatnot in my path. i'll let you
18 know how it works out with a sterilized .bashrc .bash_profile and .profile
19
20 incidentally, i've all but decided to remove /opt once i found how
21 pleasing Gentoo can be on mac os.
22
23 darrell