From: Michael Fothergill <michael.fothergill@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] I tried installing gentoo prefix on WSL2 running debian.....
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:20:07
1 I tried this but now I cannot log back in again.
2
3 The log in box doesn't recognise my username.
4
5 Something like rescatux or some other system recovery software might help
6 here.
7
8 I could use a live distro of debian to resize the root partition to create
9 some free space and then install debian alongside it
10 and then chroot into the clear linux install and fix the .bashrc file and
11 rescue clear linux and prefix together.
14 Comments appreciated.
15
16 Regards
17