From: Harold Pimentel <haroldpimentel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Boostrapping Prefix on i5 Mac OS X/Masked packages
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 02:03:41
1 Awesome! Thanks for the help, guys!
2
3 My Prefix is loaded now and I have a reasonable make.conf.
4
5 Unfortunately, I still have some minor issues. I have MacPorts installed (for the time being) which I need, so my PATH variable includes the MacPorts Paths, and I also have a CPATH variable set for building against some installed libraries.
6
7 I tried to 'unset' the variables in the startprefix script, but the variables are set when I'm in the Prefix shell. Any ideas of where I can call/put a script to set the correct variables and have it be automated when I call 'startprefix'?
11 Thanks,
12
13 Harold