From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] typo in python.build?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:27:11
1 On 25-05-2007 11:55:53 +0200, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
2 > > Where does this file come from?
3 >
4 > This is part of prefix-launcher.
5 >
6 > FYI (Jason, others):
7 > prefix-launcher is outside gentoo-alt/prefix, while gentoo-alt/prefix
8 > itself (not the users) does (and maybe should) not know of it.
9 > I don't think we should (ab)use this list (although being the only
10 > usecase) for prefix-launcher specific things.
11 > I was just lazy and did not set up mailing lists yet, but am going to do
12 > so now...
13
14 I'm not too bothered by it... just didn't know what the bug referred
15 to.
16
17 As usual, I just don't have time to investigate prefix-launcher more, as
18 a viable alternative to the bootstrap docs.
22 Fabian Groffen
23 Gentoo on a different level
24 --
25 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list