From: alessandro salvatori <sandr8@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] The lost case of OpenBSD
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 06:30:24
1 has somebody setup some page with the current progress on Interix?
2
3 thanks!
4 -Alessandro
5
6 On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 5:54 AM, Duft Markus <Markus.Duft@×××××××.at> wrote:
7 > Fabian Groffen <mailto:grobian@g.o> wrote:
8 >
9 > > On 19-03-2008 13:01:39 +0100, Duft Markus wrote:
10 > <snip>
13 > > Why don't we upgrade to python 2.5 in the prefix-launcher? I did the
14 > > same in bootstrap-prefix recently, as the prefix tree only contains
15 > > python 2.5 as well.
16 >
17 > Yeah, i sugested that today :) hopefully not too much work...
18 >
19 > Cheers, Markus
23 > > --
26 > > Fabian Groffen
27 > > Gentoo on a different level
28 >
29 > --
30 > gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list
37 In C, you merely shoot yourself in the foot.
38
39 In C++, you accidentally create a dozen instances of yourself and
40 shoot them all in the foot. Providing emergency medical care is
41 impossible, because you can't tell which are bitwise copies and which
42 are just pointing at others and saying, "That's me, over there."
43
44 A l e s s a n d r o
45 S a l v a t o r i
46 --