From: Sid Spry <sid@××××.us>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Please Bump Arm64 Prefix Stage3
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 00:01:45
1 On Sun, Jun 14, 2020, at 4:17 PM, Sid Spry wrote:
2 > On Sun, Jun 14, 2020, at 2:49 AM, Fabian Groffen wrote:
3 > > On 13-06-2020 12:56:08 -0500, Sid Spry wrote:
4 > > > I can try this later. Is there no way to trigger the release build machinery? I realize the files are hosted from an experimental dir but doubt their generation was entirely manual.
5 > > >
6 > > > I would try to build a prefix stage3 myself (via bootstrap-prefix.sh?) but I am not sure I have an arm64 device that will work.
7 > >
8 > > To the best of my knowledge, we don't build or use stage3 images. I
9 > > think you must have found something somewhere that isn't part of the
10 > > project.
11 > >
12 > > Fabian
13 > >
14 > > --
15 > > Fabian Groffen
16 > > Gentoo on a different level
17 > >
18 > > Attachments:
19 > > * signature.asc
20 >
21 > I tried running setup.py and it ended up breaking my prefix install
22 > further. For Prefix on Android a stage3 is provided, there is no
23 > functional userland to run ./bootstrap-prefix.sh with. See
24 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Android/tarball.
27 Sorry for bumping this, would filing a bug be appropriate so that it eventually
28 gets addressed if someone is able?
29
30 I'm not finding a good way to generate this on my own.