From: Markus Duft <mduft@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] You too? youtoo!
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:37:15
1 On 08/23/2010 04:41 PM, Michael Yang wrote:
2 > Unfortunately, due to lack of manpower, we're unable to really watch
3 > (and fix) the latter. OTOH, our buildbot should be able to send the
4 > status emails to anyone interested...
7 > Nice. Could you add me to the status emails?
8
9 added (as you may have noticed ;)). however currently the builds are in
10 a quite bad shape (even prefix-launcher wont build), since we had very
11 limited time to fix upstream prefix lately. hopefully getting better
12 again ;)
13
14 markus
19 > -mike