From: Al <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] You too? youtoo!
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:38:18
1 >> Collected issus and workarounds: http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Prefix/Cygwin
2 >
3 > To help you a bit, I added a cygwin profile and CHOST detection support
4 > to bootstrap-prefix.sh.  Starting from tomorrow, latest_tree should have
5 > the profile for you.
6
7 During initial bootstrapping I still have to add the profiles tree
8 manually as the initial profile is from early summer.
9
10 See: http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Prefix/Cygwin#Profile_setup
11
12 Now I got to the point "emerge --sync" and the cygwin profile comes
13 finally in and overwrites my manual made make.defaults. It brings in
14 the new KEYWORD ~x86-cygwin.
15
16 This results in the error message "!!! INVALID ACCEPT_KEYWORDS:
17 ~x86-cygwin". As a first workaround I disabled it again in make.conf
18 to use ~x86-linux again.
19
20 See: http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Prefix/Cygwin#overwrite_make.defaults_by_make.conf
21
22 I assume you have added it so that I should use it. Should I do
23 somesthing special here or go on with ~x86-linux?
24
25 I guess the path is to use them in parallel and add the ~x86-cygwin
26 keyword step by step the ebuilds, right?
27
28 Al